Design Process Step 1 – Masterplan
- A site visit shall be arranged to meet you and visit your garden, aspirations for your garden will be assessed with you and level of service decided and agreed. A photographic survey and analysis of the site shall be carried out on this initial visit.
- Based on the above site visit, S C O T T landscape design shall provide a fee proposal for the landscape services.
- When confirmation of the fee proposal is agreed, design will commence.
- A package of drawings and sketches shall be produced by S C O T T landscape design and presented to the Client at a agreed date and location (usually the Client’s garden).
- Following this meeting, the design will either be signed off or amended accordingly.
- Payment as per the agreed fee proposal shall be provided upon delivery of the completed Masterplan package.